At the Rotary Club of Hammond, our mission is to give our members the opportunity to create memorable experiences and meaningful change through service above self. For more information about how we’re making a difference, check out the list of service projects we have planned for the coming year.
Our vision is to be the civic club of choice for service-minded citizens in our region. Through our diverse, engaged membership we will create sustainable change that raises up the communities and causes we serve.
The Rotary Club of Hammond was chartered on April 1, 1922, and is a member of Rotary District 6840. The primary work of Rotary occurs at the club level. The district and international levels exist to support the clubs, to give us consistency throughout the world, and to help the clubs work together to support the objective of Rotary – to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise.
Today, Rotary Club of Hammond is more than 50 members strong and growing! Click here for more information about joining Rotary, or contact Rachael Younger.
This year’s Board of Directors include:
- President - Rachael Younger
- Past President - Greg Drude
- President-elect - Amanda Bennett
- Treasurer - Daryl Ferrara
- Secretary - Michael Minkus
Our Committee Chairs are:
- Program Chair - Alexis Ducorbier
- Membership / Visitor Host Chairs - Justin Archote & Michelle Gallo
- Youth Programs Chair - TBA
- Public Relations and Social Media Chairs - Rachael Younger, Michelle Gallo & Amanda Bennett
- Interact Chair - TBA
- Rotaract Chair - TBA
- Fund Development and Events Chairpersons - Michelle Gallo & Amanda Bennett
- Education Chair - Greg Northacker
- Foundation Chair - Ed Burns
Liaisons & Advisors:
- Special Advisor and District Liaison - TBA
- Club Historian - Amanda Bennett