At the Rotary Club of Hammond, our mission is to give our members the opportunity to create memorable experiences and meaningful change through service above self. For more information about how we’re making a difference, check out the list of service projects we have planned for the coming year.
Our vision is to be the civic club of choice for service-minded citizens in our region. Through our diverse, engaged membership we will create sustainable change that raises up the communities and causes we serve.
The Rotary Club of Hammond was chartered on April 1, 1922, and is a member of Rotary District 6840. The primary work of Rotary occurs at the club level. The district and international levels exist to support the clubs, to give us consistency throughout the world, and to help the clubs work together to support the objective of Rotary – to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise.
Today, Rotary Club of Hammond is more than 50 members strong and growing! Click here for more information about joining Rotary, or contact Amanda Bennett.
This year’s Board of Directors include:
- President - Amanda Bennett
- Past President - Rachael Younger Nelson
- President-elect - David Bruce Bradley
- Treasurer - Daryl Ferrara
- Secretary - Michael Minkus
Our Committee Chairs are:
- Program Chair - David Tucker
- Membership / Visitor Host Chair - Kevin Raiford
- Public Relations and Social Media Chair - Michelle Gallo
- Public Image - Rachael Younger Nelson
- Fund Development and Events Chairperson - Michelle Gallo
- Community Outreach - Cory Oubre
- Special Advisor / District Liaison - Greg Nothacker
- Board Advisor - Greg Drude
- Foundation Chair - Ed Burns
- Club Historian - Greg Nothacker
- Education Chair - TBA
- Youth Programs Chair - TBA
- Interact Chair - TBA
- Rotaract Chair - TBA