At the Rotary Club of Hammond, our mission is to give our members the opportunity to create memorable experiences and meaningful change through service above self. For more information about how we’re making a difference, check out the list of service projects we have planned for the coming year.
Our vision is to be the civic club of choice for service-minded citizens in our region. Through our diverse, engaged membership we will create sustainable change that raises up the communities and causes we serve.
The Rotary Club of Hammond was chartered on April 1, 1922, and is a member of Rotary District 6840. The primary work of Rotary occurs at the club level. The district and international levels exist to support the clubs, to give us consistency throughout the world, and to help the clubs work together to support the objective of Rotary – to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise.
Today, Rotary Club of Hammond is more than 50 members strong and growing! Click here for more information about joining Rotary, or contact Brandon Recotta at email@example.com.
This year’s Board of Directors include:
- President - Brandon Recotta
- Past President - Michelle Gallo
- President-elect - Kathleen Abels
- Treasurer - Daryl Ferrara
- Secretary - Tracy Randazzo
Our Committee Chairs are:
- Program Chairmen - Michael Minkus and Joey Marceaux
- Membership - TBA
- Youth Programs Chairpersons - Alexis Ducorbier and Guy Recotta
- Public Relations and Social Media Chairpersons - Amanda Bennett and Brandon Recotta
- Interact Chairman - Mark Dispenza
- Fund Development and Events Chairmen - David Bradley and Pierre Theriot
Liaisons & Advisors:
- Special Advisor and District Liaison - Michael Haight
- Club Historian - Greg Nothacker
- Board Advisor - Sue Karmeisool