At the Rotary Club of Hammond, our mission is to give our members the opportunity to create memorable experiences and meaningful change through service above self. For more information about how we’re making a difference, check out the list of service projects we have planned for the coming year.
Our vision is to be the civic club of choice for service-minded citizens in our region. Through our diverse, engaged membership we will create sustainable change that raises up the communities and causes we serve.
The Rotary Club of Hammond was chartered on April 1, 1922, and is a member of Rotary District 6840. The primary work of Rotary occurs at the club level. The district and international levels exist to support the clubs, to give us consistency throughout the world, and to help the clubs work together to support the objective of Rotary – to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise.
Today, Rotary Club of Hammond is more than 50 members strong and growing! Click here for more information about joining Rotary, or contact Kyle Johnson.
This year’s Board of Directors include:
- President - Kyle Johnson
- Past President - Kathleen Abels
- President-elect - Rachael Younger
- Treasurer - Pierre Theriot
- Secretary - Michael Minkus
Our Committee Chairs are:
- Program Chair - Samantha Spalitta
- Membership / Visitor Host Chair - Daryl Ferrara
- Youth Programs Chairpersons - Alexis Ducorbier and Mark Dispenza
- Public Relations and Social Media Chair - Samantha Spalitta
- Interact Chair - Alexis Ducorbier
- Rotaract Chair - Mark Dispenza
- Fund Development and Events Chairpersons - Michelle Gallo and Amanda Bennett
- Education Chair - Brandon Recotta
- Foundation Chair - Ed Burns
Liaisons & Advisors:
- Special Advisor and District Liaison - Greg Northacker
- Club Historian - Mark Dispenza